Last Minute Resistance...Token or not?
- Great Expectations is a matchmaking dating service with more than 35 years of experience...
- Not So Great Expectations: Dating Site Returns Thousands For Lack Of Dates | Techdirt
- Victims of dating service's high pressure pitch finally get payback,...
- Overall Average. • / 5 (by 34 Users) for Great Expectations. Description:...
- Consumer complaints and reviews about Great Expectations in Dallas no longer want to participate in the Great Expectations Dating Service.
- Great Expectations Dating Scam!!! ****Mods, Admins, and Owners if this is...
Somebody help me make sense of this - What should i do?
- HOW DO I KNOW I CAN TRUST THESE REVIEWS ABOUT GREAT EXPECTATIONS? ,I OPENED UP...
- TOP REVIEWS AND COMPLAINTS ABOUT GREAT EXPECTATIONS | PAGE 2
- GREAT EXPECTATIONS - DATING SERVICE SCAM, REVIEW | COMPLAINTS BOARD
This company simply takes your money after a high pressure sales pitch and provides no other services.
While viewing what I memory was a very precious complete pkg. At that time I inquired on every side the refund policy should I change my berate by the time I got home. Stefanie again told me that there was absolutely no refund policy. While I was bothered I felt trapped. Unable to view the membership database until after photos were taken the next week, I was disappointed to find: Copies of the photos were an additional fee 2.
An outdated web interface with little search capabilities 3. Very few African American clients. My mortification lead me to search the web for complaints.
To my surprise there are at least 58 printable pages of complaints about Great Expectations. It was here that I also discovered that I had been charged more than twice what others have paid for the same membership.
Youtube Springfield singles!
Older singles lose millions in online dating scams - Hookups For Sex
Join the Insider Chat. This feature is only available to registered users. Register or sign in to use it. Not So Great Expectations: The company, Great Expectations, apparently set expectations a little too high. The service, which started out nearly thirty years ago as one of those video dating services, has moved into the online world in a big way, and apparently thought that let it off the hook of the NY State "Dating Services Law.
The company plans to appeal, but the really odd part of the story is just how much the service cost. Whether or not you agree with the law and it's not at all clear why such a law is needed , it still seems like these women entered into an arrangement where they knew what they were getting into.
In what world can their be a guarantee that you'll meet someone if there simply are no matches and no one wants to meet you back? If the company promised meetings, that's one thing and one the woman in the four year program says she was promised dates, so perhaps there's a claim there , but it seems unrealistic to simply expect dates when there's the entire other half o the equation to consider.
UniqPaid is a man of the two worldly bring someone round paid to sites where anyone from anywhere with the times a deliver can singular up after self-governing and make filthy lucre close completing paid and delivered offers.